My Blog List

Friday, September 10, 2010

lecture

Today's lecture was so interesting. I learned a lot that iI never really thought about. Now at first I thought this is silly and weird, but as we were doing all these different activities I got the point of it. Taking your mind off of what you are trying to do helps you. Playing a game with friends can help generate fresh, new ideas. This gives you the chance to broaden the ideas. You can think of how to enlarge it or minimize it, how to make it different, or just how to place it together. These activities really help. Now we were asked where we come up with ideas. They strike me at the most random times. Like, for instance, over the summer I was washing dishes with my sister and had a great idea. As soon as I was done I sketched it out and then begin to figure out how I wanted to execute it. Ideas come to me when I go for my runs at night, while I am in the shower, while I am cleaning, or just when I am doing nothing. It is when I am not thinking about anything that ideas flow better. That was also explained in class today. These new techniques we were shown in class today are really good ways to clear your head and come up with really good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment