My Blog List

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Writing Assignment

The reason this photo was taken was for my little sister's junior prom. it was taken by me.
the relationship between me and her is sisterly.
this photo was intended to be viewed by everyone my family knows. It was to show off my sister in her dress. It was intended to be viewed for for as long as it could be.
This picture is of me. it was taken by my mom. it was taken for a family photo album my mom was doing plus it was helping her with her photography.
the relationship between me and my mom would be a mother daughter relationship very close.
it was intended to be viewed by my moms family and friends and people she takes photos for. it was intended to be viewed for as long as she wanted it to.
the purpose of this photo was to show off the statue of Liberty.
i dont know who took this picture so there is no relationship
I believe everyone was intended to view this photo and for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment